- Location: Malaysia
- Salary: £1.4k - 1.8k per month
Financial Analyst (water) - Wastewater // Water Treatment // EPC Projects
- Permanent position
- Based in Malaysia
I am working on a Financial Analyst (water) position for one of the biggest clients in the Water sector - MNC
This is an excellent opportunity to join at an Ever-growing Global MNC, Looking for 5 - 8 years experienced individuals in Supply Chain / Commercial Project / Big 4 firms.
Excellent salary and package available for the right candidate!
Please forward your CV and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to speaking soon!
- Build consistent operational rhythms for CMS P&L in ANZ and SEA around Orders, Revenue, Backlog, and EBIT.
- Increase the CMS P&L's commercial intensity and profitability.
- Lead the CMS P&L's comprehensive financial planning and analytics.
- Partner with commercial operations to drive commercial intensity and accuracy in SalesForce (SFDC) to give value-added insights.
- Assist operating executives in driving initiatives, growth, and profitability at the EBIT level, meeting cash objectives, and maintaining tight control over accounts receivables.
- Own monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecasts for key metrics (units, revenue, and profit), as well as risk and opportunity (R&O's), to drive company success.
- Own the whole income statement and closing cycle, as well as the coordination of closing, budgeting, and reporting processes with the global team.
- Drive process improvements with domain expertise and automated analytical/digital tools.
- Collaborate with a variety of executives to improve Cost Productivity, Direct Material Productivity, and other cost-cutting efforts.
- Collaborate with the business's operational executives to establish yearly operating plans and estimates (MTP, V1, V3 cycle).
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the APAC Region to develop and manage an FP&A analytics platform.
- Provide leadership on major initiatives and drive simplification projects that will enable and enhance capacity for value-added financial analysis by responding to client ad-hoc requests for customized data and reports in an informed and flexible manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics.
- Proficiency in Excel & MS Office.
- Advanced level of English (both written and spoken).
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues and proven excellent analytical abilities.
- SAP and Intermediate knowledge of Tableau.
- SalaryMarket related
Key ResponsibilitiesThe key responsibilities include the following: Planning of outages on the main Combined Cycle Gas Turbine plant and Open Cycle Gas Turbine plant and other major items of plant.Development of contingency plans associated with the aboveReview of contracts, programmes, project and commercial documentation associated with outagesProgress and reporting on all planned and unplanned outagesEnsuring plans meet safety, environmental, technical, and commercial targetsCo-ordination of day-to-day maintenance planning activities.Managing site specific projects that have defined time or functional start and end criteria. These may include CAPEX projects, plant investigations, technical and commercial project assignments, audits etc.Manage and develop site based computerised maintenance management systems to suit business and plant needsDevelop and test site Business Continuity PlansCoordinate the preparation of monthly reports, business reviews and associated follow up actions.Develop procedures and plans in the above areas to support the stations ISO quality standards Knowledge, Skills and ExperienceEssential Experience in a power plant or similar process industry in a commercial environment is considered essential.It is expected that the incumbent would have good interpersonal skill and have the ability to manage and lead projects, coordinate activities, chair meetings, and manage unplanned changes.The incumbent would be expected to prepare reports to suit recipients at different levels of the organisation and make presentations as required. Desirable Working experience in the use, development and management of planning software and computerised maintenance management systems would be an advantage. QualificationsIt is desirable that the incumbent has 3rd level qualification in engineering or a related technical/science based subject.